Mad Swede offers Curbside Pickup and Delivery! Order online and select the option you prefer.
– Curbside Pickup: Order through Toast, park in front of Mad Swede, and give us a call when you get here. We’ll bring your order out to you. It’s Car Hop Beer!
– Delivery: Order through Toast, and we’ll bring the beer to you! Deliveries go out everyday at 6pm. Minimum order $40. A $5 delivery fee will be applied to orders under $40. See Toast for delivery area.
Here for Helhest Helfest?? Welcome!
You can make your reservation through Toast by clicking the black button below. Keep this page open so we can guide you through the process. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Select “Pickup” and “Start Order” at the beginning. It doesn’t matter what time you select, so just go with the default.
2. Near the top, below the “Popular Items” banner, select “Choose a Menu.” From the drop-down menu, select “Helfest Tickets”
3. Choose the date/time you want to come! Your table will be held for you for two hours in the window you select. For example, if you select 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 14th, your table will be reserved from 5:00pm-7:00p.m. on October 14th, and over the course of your stay, you’ll gain access to all the goodies that Helhest Helfest has to offer. That includes:
· A journey through Helheim, our COVID-safe, completely immersive and totally terrifying Haunted House
· A pint of Helhest Oat Ale (or a delicious oatmeal cookie by Wildflour Bakery)
· A prize! Roll the ghost dice and win something rad.
Please only make ONE reservation for your party. You can either purchase admission for your whole party in one transaction, or you can just purchase your own admission and write a note (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling us how many people we can expect in your party, and they can pay when they get here. Please let us know if anyone in your party has special needs.
That’s it! Still got questions? Read on!
Please help us keep this a COVID-safe event by ONLY coming with people who are in your “quarantine pod.” Bring your masks (the spookier the better) because anytime you’re up from your table you gotta be wearing them. We’re building our Haunted House outdoors for maximum ventilation and leading parties through separately to maintain social distancing.
Admission to Helhest Helfest is $13 for Adults and $7 for kids 17 and under. Kids must be accompanied by an adult age 21 or over. Parental guidance is suggested for kids under 10, as this is shaping up to be a pretty darn scary haunted house. Folks under 21 are always welcome at the 5:00pm and 7:00pm seatings, but on Fridays and Saturdays our 9:00pm seating is 21+ only. This is because of our liquor license, and so we can get extra spooky late at night.
Click here to begin:
Click here to download the App on your mobile device: