Our tasting room is once again open! Mad Swede cares about your safety, so we’ve created a new, spacious setup and new guidelines so we can hang out again. Here’s the scoop:
- Our employees are being screened for symptoms before each shift. Anyone showing symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- Stay home if you have a fever or symptoms of Covid 19.
- We’ve reduced our seating by 50% to allow for distancing between tables. Please maintain a 6 foot distance between other parties in our tasting room.
- Please wait to be seated. We’re sanitizing tables and chairs in between guests.
- We will provide table service. Do not come to the bar to order.
- No parties over 10 people.
- Reservations are available in one and two hour time slots. Call for reservations.
- We sanitize all common touch points regularly throughout the day.
- Proper ventilation is maintained.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the tasting room for your convenience.
- We’re wearing our “personal space” masks. We would greatly appreciate you wearing a mask indoors when you are not seated at your table. Please be respectful of our choice to wear masks. This is to protect our livelihood, our business, and our family. If we have a Covid 19 outbreak here at Mad Swede, we’ll be forced to close our doors again. We want to protect you and your families as well.
- We still have online ordering with curbside pickup. Deliveries go out once a day at 6pm.