Learn the basics of comedy so you can:
- Develop the confidence to be more captivating on stage.
- Become an effective and entertaining communicator.
- Turn your true stories and experiences into compelling tools for connection through humor.
In this workshop you will learn some comedy basics, write jokes, and help your fellow classmates punch up their material.
About the Instructor:
What you will need:
- Pen and Paper (yes, real paper as you will be exchanging work and editing on the fly)
- Close-toed shoes
- A list of joke ideas (Not required, but recommended. This can be a funny story from childhood, something weird that happened at work, a love story from those HILARIOUS teen years, or anything you observe.)